Residential Lettings and Property Management
Basic salary £14,000 Basic, £25,000 OTE (Trainee) Basic Salary £18,000 £35,000 OTE Plus Car Allowance (Experienced)
Are you hungry for success, proactive in your approach and driven by targets?
We are looking for either a trainee or experienced Lettings Negotiator to join a busy independent Estate Agency based in Richmond.
As a Trainee Lettings Consultant you will be working closely with the lettings team to generate new business opportunities and will be required to build and maintain relationships with tenants and landlords with an emphasis on client care and agreed lets through consultation.
Basic salary £14,000 Basic, £25,000 OTE (Trainee)
Basic Salary £18,000 £35,000 OTE Plus Car Allowance (Experienced)
- Sourcing new business through developing relationships with landlords, and other relevant stakeholders
- Increasing market share in existing markets and maximising new business opportunities
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability, and sales growth
- Calling and meeting with landlords and prospective tenants
- Responding to client communications in a professional and timely manner
- Attending meetings with other individuals involved in the letting process
- Maintaining standards according to company policy and ARLA
- Liaising with the administration teams
- Assisting in the efficient progression of the agreed deal where required
- Reaching targets and company KPIS
- Ensuring administrative records are kept up to date at all times
- Assisting in the collation of key performance statistics to head office
- Responding to telephone, website leads & using internal software
- Applicant and viewing management
- Conducting viewings with prospective tenants
- Ensuring all viewings are followed up and feedback provided to the vendor
- Keeping in regular contact with all potential tenants, updating records accordingly.
- Answering general enquiries from applicants
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for your business
If you love a fast paced environment and a varied job role then this could be the opportunity for you!