Social Media Marketing Manager
Other Property Related Jobs
£35,000 to £50,000 basic Depending on Experience
Monday to Friday role- salary depending on experience range £35,000-£50,000
We are currently seeking a marketing manager to oversee the entire PR, Content and Communications within our clients network of offices. The candidate will need to demonstrate previous work or tasks and a proven track record ideally with a property related background, although this is not essential. They will create a good working relationship with the individual branch directors, whilst reporting directly to the board. Candidates should possess the following key points for the initial consideration.
- Knowledge of all social media platforms and social media customer engagement practices.
- Encourage the creation and delivery of localised content amongst offices and to provide offices with training and knowledge of those platforms.
- Knowledge of split testing for tracking the impact of email campaigns, content, and messaging to understand trends and best performing content, and KPI to provide objective evidence of progress and to compare and gauge actions for future campaign planning.
- Benchmarking & analysing competition.
- Google business/analytics and optimising content for other SEO related items along with a high level understanding of lead generation and existing customer penetration.
- Conceptualising fresh new subject lines for the creation of seasonal content, focused marketing campaigns and content and promotional copy.
- Assisting offices to editorialise data, facts and figures into market insight and forecasting.
- Creation of staff and customer newsletters and researching industry topics and trends to produce blog and editorial copy.
- Liaising with media sources and outlets for our clients branded items and market commentary.
- Creating and adjusting artwork, creation of photography and videography and editing.
- Knowledge of website & microsite creation and functionality.
Personality is as important as capability.
- Able to work with multiple personalities.
- Identify and manage individual needs.
- Bright, outgoing and able to communicate at all levels.
- Patience and diplomacy.
- A relationship builder.
- Time management, task allocation & delivery.
- Operate in a professional and proficient manor in both person, written & telephone communications.
Please apply today!