Tired of being stuck in an office 8am - 6pm? Does being out the road, home-based, having flexible hours and managing your own business appeal to you?
We are looking for a driven and outstanding individuals who are able to produce exceptional results, focusing on the growth of a territory and core market. You will need to be ambitious with the desire to further your career. You will need to be passionate about growing your own business. You will need to be driven and motivated in order to build your sales pipeline and essentially hit sales targets.
* Surbiton - Kingston on Thames
* Guildford - Worplesdon, Shalford
* Leatherhead - Fetcham
* Weybridge - Walton-on-Thames
* Reigate - Redhill
* Camberley - Frimley, Lightwater, Bagshot, Bisley, Knaphill
* Esher - Thames Ditton, East Moseley
* Chertsey - Virginia Water, Ottershaw, Longcross, Chobham
* Ripley - Clandon, Horsley, Send
* Horley - Rusper, Copthorne
Main purpose of the job:
Managing a territory and its surrounding areas. Ensure the smooth running of your patch ensuring communication with vendors are consistent and that they are provided with the best possible customer service. Building and growing the company through new instructions, pitching, door knocking, new marketing strategies and touting marketed properties. Being able to manage the sales process from pitching to completion, whilst managing your own diary.
Hours of Work:
Appropriate to your work load, including Saturdays. To be home based (in the Surrey area), with a Friday afternoon attending weekly staff meetings at our clients Head Office in Cranleigh.
Reporting to the company director, your key responsibilities will be:
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner fitting of a high level Estate Agency representative
- Successfully pitching and winning new instructions
- Valuing the property where appropriate and negotiating the best possible price for the client
- Effectively market and promote properties for sale
- Arrange for all paperwork to be sent out: valuation, instruction documents, sales memorandums etc
- Ensure Seller Agreements are signed and filed on the CRM
- Gather information about a property to write draft texts and arrange for photographs, EPC and floorplans if needed in order to begin marketing
- Handle daily applicant enquires from calls, emails and visits ensuring accurate details are provided
- Carry out viewings with prospective buyers
- Personally drive the sales process in your territory, seeing sales through from winning the instruction to completion
- Oversee the marketing of the properties including coordinating the booking of advertising, brochure production, signage, marketing etc
- Provide vendors with ongoing advice and production of reports when necessary
- Ensure you are keeping vendors up to date, ideally this would be a minimum of weekly updates
- Keep your administrative records updated on CRM
- Keep up to date with trends in the local property market
- Give the best advice to vendors and buyers at all times in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- Liaise with the whole team to ensure the smooth sale of all properties by accurately managing the CRM and legal activities
- Seek to build the core sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities through direct mail, touting properties on the market and other campaigns
- Hitting sales revenue targets and performance targets
- Adhere to the company¬ís policies including; Money Laundering Checks obtaining identification documents for both vendors and buyers, Health & Safety, ISO, GDPR Regulations.
Salary & Commission
- On commencement of your employment, you will have a six-month probationary period. In the first three months of your probationary, you will be paid a retainer of £1,000 per month, along with 5% of the gross profit of properties sold in your territory. You will be paid on receipt of your invoice.
- On successful completion of the first three months, you will be paid a retainer of £1000 per month, along with 10% of the gross profit of properties sold in your territory to complete the probationary period.
After the six months probationary period, our clents will offer the below tiered monthly package:
- Basic Salary Commission Fee
- £0- 40%
- £500- 30%
- £750- 20%
- £1000- 10%
- You will also have the opportunity to gain an additional 10% of all gross profits paid from successful conveyancing leads or mortgage sign ups.