£25,000 - £50,000 per annum, OTE
Senior Sales Consultant - Hackney
Are you an experienced Estate Agent or Property Consultant who has a stable and proven track record in the industry and is committed to offering high levels of customer service whilst achieving great results?
Do you have a desire to succeed, inspire and perhaps eventually lead?
Are you passionate about property?
We are looking for individuals with both commercial awareness and the ability to hit the ground running but with the desire to learn and develop, to take both your career and the business to new heights.
- Prior experience working within the property sector with strong customer service / administration skills
- Excellent self-presentation
- Prior job history stability
- Confident, articulate communication skills (verbal and written)
- Commitment to achieving business and personal goals
- Process/structure/systems oriented
- Driven by targets and KPI's
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Motivated to be successful
- Ability to work at pace and with accuracy
- Able to manage a high-volume workload, often with tight deadlines
- Highly competitive remuneration and benefits package
- One-week induction training
- Ongoing mentoring and professional development courses
- Meaningful career progression with dedicated career pathways for all
- Fast-track career opportunities
- Socials and company events
- Charity fundraisers
- Incentives, competitions and employee referral schemes
- Rewards and benefits platform
- Friends and family rates
- Wellbeing Centre
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts and cashback scheme
- Holiday Accumulator
- Recognition Hub
- Brand new unbranded company cars or Oyster card (where applicable to role)