Basic Salary £17,500 OTE £25,000 Plus Car or Car Allowance
Salary:Basic Salary £17,500 OTE £25,000
Work Pattern:5 day week to include Saturdays
Benefits:Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Our Client is looking for a confident, enthusiastic and productive property professional to join their very successful team in Freshwater.
Duties will include:
- "HelpingĀ customers make their dream move
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market (so you must be able to drive)
- Working towards set targets
- Deputising for Branch Manager as necessary, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face ensuring we "out-passionĀ our competition and our clients receive the best possible service
We need you to be:
- A proven success in property valuations and the desire to be the best
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Have truly exceptionalcustomer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
The right attitude and values are key to this role and together with our Client's award winning training from the start, this really is an opportunity not to be missed.
Apply now to avoid disappointment.