Residential Lettings and Property Management
Basic Salary £24,000 - £27,000 (OTE £40,000 + Car or Car Allowance
A great opportunity for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join a fantastic company based in Putney.
Whether you are currently working within the property sector, are considering a change of career direction, or looking to return to the property industry we would be keen to hear from you.
- Be comfortable working to and exceeding performance targets
- Have excellent negotiating skills
- Be proactive as well as reactive
- Show the willingness and ability to generate new business opportunities
- Be a team player and build good relationships within the team
- Be able to provide a valid driving license (with minimal endorsements)
- Be able to demonstrate confident and articulate communication skills to help forge and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Be highly organised with good attention to detail
- Be able to respond to customer queries promptly and ensure all issues are resolved and dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Be highly organised with the ability to multi-task, problem solve, make decisions and prioritise workload
- Be able to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Be competent with IT and display strong administration skills
- Be patient with the ability to empathise and remain calm under pressure
- Be able to be a strong Brand Ambassador
- Show resilience!
- Have a bubbly vibrant personality with a positive outlook and strong work ethic
- Highly competitive basic salary, commission and referral scheme plus company car
- Five day working week
- Minimum of 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Rewards & Benefits programme
- Employee recognition hub with discounts/cashback scheme and well-being centre
- Industry leading training and development programme
- Dedicated Career Pathways
- Continued investment in marketing and technology
- Annual employee engagement survey
- Honesty, transparency, support, a strong moral code, CSR and professional standards
We are ideally looking to recruit someone with a successful residential lettings background but we would also consider an exceptional candidate with suitable transferable sales and customer service skills.
PLEASE APPLY TODAY! ABUNDANT RECRUITMENT IS A BESPOKE RECRUITMENT COMPANY SPECIALISING IN THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY. ALL OTHER ROLES WILL BE FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE.