Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £Dependent on Experience
Bonus/On Target Earnings: £25,000-£27,000
Hours: Monday to Friday - 08.45 - 17.30
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
- Juggle lots of balls in the air at any one time?
- Have the drive and determination to see a job through to the end?
- Looking for a role that showboats your organisational, persistency and customer service skills?
- Previous estate agency/new homes site sales experience but would really prefer Monday to Friday working?
You might beâ¦.
- Experienced in estate agency/new homes sales
- An already experienced PA or Team Administrator
- A Mortgage Processor or Financial Services Administrator
- Working in conveyancing in a firm of solicitors
- Or a Sales Administrator already, looking for more of a challenge
Our clients Sales Progressors are pivotal to the service we provide our customers and they will train you to the highest standard to excel in this responsible and vital role.
We need you to be:
- An excellent communicator, both over the phone and with written correspondence
- Excellent with IT
- Customer service skills that are second to none and able to work as part of the team
- Ability to build rapport with our clients(developers), sales managers, site sales advisors and customers
- Confident, resilient and have a "can-doâ attitude
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Delivering a high level of customer service by "out-passioningâ our competitors
- You will be responsible for co-ordinating the exchanges and completions of a high number of properties within the necessary timeframes
- Responsible for liaising with buyers, solicitors and mortgage advisors, developers, sales manager and site sales advisors
- Working to targets and goals
- Producing reports
- Supporting the sales team as necessary
Please apply today!