Other Property Related Jobs
£20,000 to £24,000 Basic plus comm OTE £35K
Salary: £20k - £24k p.a.(based on experience) + Commission
Holiday: 20 working days in addition to Bank Holidays
Benefits: Monthly company voucher incentives. Health & Dental cover available.
Hours: 0830-1800 (Mon-Thurs), 0830-1700 (Fri)
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Responsible for liaising with new and current clients by keeping in
regular contact regarding pricing, industry, product and service changes. To
advise clients on office space solutions for their current and future office space
Key Areas of Accountability:
1. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate
propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to
optimise quality of service, business growth, and client satisfaction.
2. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
3. Respond to and follow up client enquiries using appropriate methods.
4. Prepare online client viewing schedules and property portfolios.
5. Maintain and develop a client database using Salesforce CRM Software.
6. Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between clients and
relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken
requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
7. Participate in meetings, new office openings, broker events and team
8. Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and
adherence to relevant procedures.
9. Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the
effective performance of the role.
10.Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
Please apply today!