Salary: £25,000 per annum
Property Manager - Windsor
Salary: £25,000 per annum Work Pattern: Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
We are looking for a Property Manager to join a fantastic agency based in the historic town of Windsor.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure Landlords and Tenants receive an effective, customer focussed property management service during their tenancy. You will be working closely with the centralised property manager (CPM) for the office, acting as their 'eyes and earsĀ on the ground in respect of the management and maintenance of properties.
Communication, always ensuring Landlords, Tenants, Contractors and colleagues are fully abreast of actions you have taken, programmes of work and progress through to successful completion and recording the same on the property management system.
You will be responsible for:
- Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
- Ensuring all properties have a valid Gas Safety, EICR and PAT
- Arranging pre tenancy works in relation to special clauses agreed at offer point and ensuring timely completion
- Arranging the inventory and check in
- Preparing management information forms and transfer all information onto 'RADAR'
- Preparing welcome packs for the tenant including copies of manuals
- Meeting new tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Ensuring all new tenancies get off to the best start
- Oversee any snagging issues at the beginning of the tenancy
- Carrying out mid term property visits in line with our terms of business
- Prepare mid term reports to send to the landlord and feedback to the tenant if a breach has been noted
- Managing end of tenancy matters to include liaising with HOD Liaise with the CPM in regards to the return of the deposit, obtain dilapidation quotes and work jointly to close the tenancy in an efficient manner
- Checking completed works as required
- Reporting to landlord and tenant
- Ensure effective diary management
- Forward all invoices the same day they are received
- Arrange for post to be collected and forwarded where necessary