Other Property Related Jobs
We are looking for a qualified property lawyer to join a fantastic team based in Guildford as part of a commercially minded, dynamic and entrepreneurial business.
As a Residential Property Lawyer you will be supported by a talented legal assistant, working together on your matters, ensuring that conveyancing transactions are handled in a professional and efficient manner with clients and referrers.
You will run cases from instruction through to exchange, dealing with both leasehold and freehold residential properties.
We are looking for someone who:
If you are looking to advance your career, this could be the opportunity for you. We are looking for exceptional candidates to grow with the company and become a part of their future.
- Has a cheerful and friendly disposition at all times
- Who can work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail is imperative with great organisation skills
- Able to work under pressure and consistently hit deadlines
- Ability to think "out of the box who looks to improve the way things can be done
- Excellent communication skills and confident with IT systems
- Private health benefit
- Childcare vouchers
- 23 days holiday per annum (plus 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year)
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you.