Residential Lettings and Property Management
Property Co ordinator - Horsham
Salary: £19,000 Plus many other benefits
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday, 08.45 - 5.30pm (2 days) 08.45am - 6pm (3 days)
Our Client is currently recruiting for telephone based Property Coordinators to work in their Customer and Property Care Department based in the heart of Horsham.
Duties will include:
- Offering a fantastic level of customer service and being the first point of contact for both tenants and landlords and dealing with all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Resolving or escalating any issues promptly
- Ensuring compliance and standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or post ensuring customers receive the best possible service
- Working towards set targets
- Providing admin support and help to our network branches
We need you to be:
- Willing to learn and develop your skills
- Adept at dealing with telephone enquiries to provide a truly exceptional standard of customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition within a great working environment
- Competent with Microsoft Office
The right attitude and values are key to this role. It is vital that you can remain calm and patient under pressure, are able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and have the ability to build rapport quickly and ensure accurate information is both recorded and delivered.
Full training is provided.