Residential Lettings and Property Management
Basic Salary £24,000-£26,000 PA plus comm OTE of £60,000
Job: Lettings Valuer
Location: London Bridge, SE1
Salary: Basic between £24,000pa - £26,000 per annum, depending on experience plus uncapped commission scheme OTE£60,000
Working pattern: 5 days per week; Monday to Thursday, 8:45am to 6.00pm, Friday, 8:45am to 5:00pm, Saturday (on rota basis) 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Our client offer the complete property solution including residential sales, lettings and management, mortgages and protection, conveyancing, surveying and property maintenance and refurbishment.
Our clients network is now open and operating services in line with the government 'COVID Secure' guidelines - and are now seeking ambitious, career driven individuals looking for a challenging fast paced exciting opportunity with fantastic earning potential. Confident, self-motivated and passionate about offering the highest levels of customer service, we are looking for individuals who can be ambassadors of our brands.
As a Valuation Specialist, your main responsibilities will be to;
- Assist in driving the profitability of the branch, creating a solid pipeline of monthly instructions
- Maintain a comprehensive register, generating and winning market appraisals and instructions
- Maintaining and increasing the managed portfolio, and balancing with Rent Collect and Let Only business
- Coach and motivate across the lettings team to achieve and exceed results, leading by example
- Consistently drive and deliver an outstanding customer experience (5* reviews)
- Ensure legislative compliance and demonstrate strong industry knowledge
The ideal candidate would have/ be;
- A proven and successful track record of working in the residential lettings section at senior level, in Central London
- Strong understanding of the residential lettings industry sector, the local lettings market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to be empathetic and/or assertive when required with a high emphasis on building relationships
- Structured and organised, able to manage complex and fluid workloads, re-prioritising where required and effectively utilising software to capture updates
- Resilient and consistent when faced with conflict or delays and driven to resolve challenges positively and efficiently
- Keen and competitive nature to succeed whilst efficiently and effectively able to process a high volume of work at pace
- Ability to lead from the front (setting the right example), identifying and coaching staff to ensure they are confident and continue to develop skills to drive the business
Our success is built on a reputation for excellent customer service, recruiting and retaining great people at every level of our business and demonstrating genuine pride, performance, passion and professionalism in everything we do.
We are big enough to help you develop, whilst being small enough to care. Our clients are committed to supporting individuals and have seen many find success right across the company.
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- Unbranded, premium company car, car allowance or Zone 1/2 Travel card (subject to location)
- Ongoing training and skills development
- Employee, family & friend discounts across our property services
- Discount, engagement and recognition platform
- Award ceremonies, competitions and more!
- Employee referral scheme for bringing in new talent
Please apply today!