Residential Lettings and Property Management
A superb opportunity to join an established Independent estate agency who is looking to grow their existing team.
Responsible to: Managing Director
Based at: Isleworth
£14-£17k basic dependant on level of experience
10% commission per deal
5% commission per instruction
9am - 6:30pm / every other Saturday off.
Driving license and own car required
January/February start date required
Candidate must have local knowledge of Isleworth/St Margarets/Twickenham/Teddington/Richmond
Candidate must have at least 1 yearsÂ’ experience in the industry.
Must have own car and driving license
Opportunity for promotion and bonuses dependant on performance
Candidate must be good with people, present well and have great telephone manner.
Job overview: To proactively generate new business, deliver & complete property letÂ’s in order to strive to exceed company & personal targets.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Registering enquiries from prospective Landlords & book in valuations
- Advising Landlords of their legal obligations for letting, including Contracts, Right to Rent, Deposits, EPC, safety regulations for gas, electricity fixed and PAT, fire & furnishings etc.
- Selling all company products and services strongly & ethically to Vendors or Landlords, Applicants & their advisors alike.
- Ensuring the electronic and paper diaries are kept up to date at all times.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Deal with e-mail enquiries.
- Register applicants for referencing and fully complete applicant paper work and input onto system to include match and mail.
- Provide those unfamiliar with the area with information as to location, facilities, transport links, schools, gyms, shopping etc.
- Qualify all applicants to assess their financial status, availability date and requirements prior to arranging or confirming viewings.
- Follow company guidelines for booking and confirming viewings.
- Follow company policy on personal security when in the office or visiting properties - at all times
- Provide applicants with detailed tenancy payment guide for each property
- Generate & conduct viewings in a courteous & agreeable manner to achieve lets
- Negotiating offers with prospective tenants & landlords
- Ensuring the security of property after visits of any company vehicles & property at all times
- Returning keys to the office immediately after property visit for viewings or inspections etc.
- Taking holding fees & receipt and complete relevant paperwork
- To update system with detailed history notes following viewings, feedback & conditions of let etc.
- Follow company guidelines for gaining and giving Vendor, Landlord feedback & keeping Landlord updated on progress throughout. Ensure feedback is given every Monday with property performance report discuss options to improve sales or lettings potential in a professional & courteous manner.
- Ensuring up-to date knowledge of market conditions & competitor activities.
- Ensure Conditions of Let have been followed up and are finalised before tenant moves in.
- Assist Lettings Co-Ordinator with any tenant move inÂ’s as required
- Achieving personal & branch targets while maintaining the highest standards of customer care & ethical conduct in all business dealings.
- Introduce new business & build alliances with key locals, employers, developers, committees, clubs within the community through active networking etc.
- Carryout regular canvassing to generate new business, telephone, email, door knock, leaflet and letter drops
- Provide input into weekly office meetings regarding touting and current property progress
- Contributing new marketing ideas and supporting marketing initiatives
- Following administration procedures to avoid delay, mistakes & poor service
- Providing the highest level of service to all customer and colleagues at all times.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!