Residential Lettings and Property Management
Basic Salary £24,000 - £25,000 (OTE £40,000 - £45,000) + Car Allowance
Lettings Negotiator - Cobham
This is a RARE OPPORTUNITY to join a first class agency based in Cobham working alongside the head of lettings and their team.
The ideal candidate will have lettings experience and be confident in managing their own workload but also happy to help and support the wider team.
As the lettings negotiator you will be responsible for liaising and negotiating directly with clients as well as managing the process for the applicants and tenants and helping them with their ongoing requirements.
This role has a competitive package and a great induction programme as well as ongoing support and training!
Basic Salary £24,000 - £25,000 (Depending on Experience) £40,000 - £45,000 OTE, Plus Car Allowance
This role is Monday to Saturday + Saturday rota
The successful candidate should be the ultimate all-rounder and be professional, well presented with a great telephone manner and a desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner
- Efficiently deal with Landlord and Tenant enquiries.
- Carry out viewings with prospective tenants.
- Take the lead on ensuring all required paperwork and checks that are carried out to enable a let with the support of your team complying with all company, ARLA and statutory legislation.
- Help build and expand the Lettings business and to be aware of future opportunities that will enable the office to continue to expand.
- Oversee the marketing of properties including coordinating the booking of advertising, brochure production, signage and PR.
- Maintain database of relocation agents in the area.
- Carrying out pitches in Head of Departments absence.
- Create local business relationships and build company reputation.
- Cross sell/refer across the business.
- Liaise with the Sales department on a regular basis and to be a key link between the Lettings and Sales departments.
- Adhere to the companies¬í ISO, Money Laundering, Health & Safety etc
Skills & Experience
- Preferably ARLA licensed but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong ability to influence and quickly build rapport and long standing relationships.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Entrepreneurial ¬Ė ability to spot opportunities.
- Team player.
- Record of winning business and exceeding targets.
- Knowledge of the Cobham area is advantageous.
- Confident with Microsoft Office and databases. Full training will be given in respect of internal systems.
- Full driving licence essential.
This truly is an opportunity not to be missed!! Apply Today!!