Residential Lettings and Property Management
Basic Salary £18,000 (OTE £25,000)
- Passionate about providing a great service?
- Competitive with a desire to succeed?
- Looking for an exciting, fast paced career with the opportunity to shine and get noticed?
- Sales focused and always pressing for results?
- Excited by generating business with an ability to compete in "Ring Outs and "Power Hours making lots of outbound calls?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity to support a career in property and residential lettings.
Salary: £18,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
Expected Earnings Year 1: £25,000
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 Saturdays on, 1 Saturday off)
Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Special Requirements: Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
You need to be hard working, energised, have a positive 'can do' approach with good work values and ethics. The right attitude and morals are key to this role and we are looking for people who are driven by a career. Whilst your expected Year 1 earnings will be up to £25,000, as you develop your skills and progress up the promotional ladder, your earnings will escalate considerably!
Apply now to avoid disappointment!!