Residential Lettings and Property Management
Basic Salary £25,000 plus commission OTE £60,000
Location: Staines upon Thames, Surrey
Salary: Competitive basic + uncapped commission + company car / car allowance
Our clients offer the complete property solution including residential sales, lettings and management, mortgages and protection, conveyancing, surveying and property maintenance and refurbishment. They are in a unique position with prime high street presence covering West, South West and South London.
The branch locations give us a distinct advantage when it comes to assisting buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords, and in this instance and we are currently looking for a driven and customer focused Lettings Manager, to join our clients highly successful Lettings team, to be based from Staines upon Thames. This would suit someone with recent experience in a senior or supervisory role, managing a team of lettings negotiators.
Our clients office network is now open and operating services in line with the government 'COVID Secure' guidelines - and are now seeking ambitious, career driven individuals looking for a challenging fast paced exciting opportunity with fantastic earning potential. Confident, self-motivated and passionate about offering the highest levels of customer service, we are looking for individuals who can be ambassadors of our brands.
- Proven & recent working experience as a Lettings Manager, with a strong understanding of the role of a Lettings Manager within the residential lettings sector
- Strong understanding of the residential lettings sector, the local market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies
- Ability to concisely explain processes and responsibilities regards contracts / tenancy agreements, deposits, invoices, arrears, tenancies etc.
- Driven to achieve results whilst able to mentor, train and motivate team to drive for results
- Resilient and consistent when faced with conflict or delays and driven to resolve challenges positively and efficiently
- Competent at analysing, implementing and monitoring team targets and performance, with the ability to calculate relevant rates and ratios
- Structured and organised, able to manage complex and fluid workloads, re-prioritising where required and effectively utilising software to capture updates
- Ability to motivate and manage a team, effectively delegating and monitoring performance to ensure KPIâs, SLAâs and wider objectives are achieved. Recognises when required to mentor and support others to improve team performance
- Keen and competitive nature to succeed whilst efficiently and effectively able to process a high volume of work at pace.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times, be authoritative as well as approachable
- MS Office familiarity
- Valid UK driving licence (manual)
Our clients success is built on a reputation for excellent customer service, recruiting and retaining great people at every level of our business and demonstrating genuine pride, performance, passion and professionalism in everything they do.
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Unbranded, premium company car or car allowance
- Ongoing training and skills development to help you progress
- Employee, family & friend discounts across our property services
- Discount, engagement and recognition platform
- Award ceremonies, trips abroad, competitions and more!
- Employee referral scheme for bringing in new talent
- Please apply today!