Residential Lettings and Property Management
Basic Salary £24,000 (OTE £50,000) + Car
If you are currently working within the property sector we would be keen to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a high calibre, experienced Lettings Manager to continue to drive this branch in it's success.
- Proven working experience as a Lettings Manager or Senior Negotiator
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to lead and motivate a team, with excellent interpersonal skills and people management experience
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Valid UK driving licence
Our Client's success is built on a reputation for excellent customer service, recruiting and retaining great people at every level of their business and demonstrating genuine pride, performance, passion and professionalism in everything they do.
- Highly competitive remuneration and benefits package
- One-week induction training followed by ongoing professional development
- Meaningful career progression with dedicated career pathways for all
- Fast-track career opportunities
- Socials and company events
- Charity fundraisers
- Incentives, competitions and employee referral schemes
- Rewards and benefits platform
- Friends and family rates
- Well-being centre
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts and cashback scheme
- Holiday Accumulator
- Recognition Hub
- Unbranded company cars or car allowance
- Five day working week
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to become lead a highly motivated lettings team then we would love to hear from you!