Residential Lettings and Property Management
Basic Salary £18,000 Plus Car Allowance OTE £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Consultant to join a respected agency based in Northfields.
We are looking for the ultimate all-rounder, you must be professional, well presented with a great telephone manner and a desire to provide exceptional customer service.
Basic Salary £18,000 Plus Car Allowance
OTE £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Whether you are currently working within the property sector or are looking to return to property we would be keen to hear from you.
- Comfortable working to and exceeding sales targets
- Have excellent negotiating skills
- Proactive as well as reactive
- Show the willingness and ability to generate new business opportunities
- Are a team player and build good relationships within the team
- Able to provide a valid driving license (with minimal endorsements)
- Able to demonstrate confident and articulate communication skills to help forge and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Able to respond to customer queries promptly and ensure all issues are resolved and dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task, problem solve, make decisions and prioritise workload
- Able to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Competent with IT and display strong administration skills
- Patient with the ability to empathise and remain calm under pressure
- Able to be a strong Ambassador of the brand
- Bubbly with a vibrant personality, a positive outlook and strong work ethic
- Highly competitive basic salary, commission and referral scheme plus company car
- Minimum of 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Rewards & Benefits programme
- Employee recognition hub with discounts/cashback scheme and well-being centre
- Industry leading training and development programme
- Dedicated Career Pathways
- Continued investment in marketing and technology
- Annual employee engagement survey
- Honesty, transparency, support, a strong moral code, CSR and professional standards
Previous experience within the property sector is highly desirable.
To be considered for this position, you must have 2 years experience working in residential lettings.