Residential Lettings and Property Management
Basic salary Range £24,000 to £26,000 plus £4,500 per annum car allowance
Basic salary Range £24,000 to £26,000 plus £4,500 per annum car allowance.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the Landlords and Tenants receive an effective, customer focussed property management service during their tenancy. You will be working closely with the centralised property manager (CPM) for the office, acting as their 'eyes and ears¬í on the ground in respect of the management and maintenance of properties.
The key areas of the job involve:
Communication, always ensuring Landlords, Tenants, Contractors and colleagues are fully abreast of actions you have taken, programmes of work and progress through to successful completion and recording the same on the property management system.
You will be responsible for:
- Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
- Ensuring all properties have a valid Gas Safety, EICR and PAT
- Arranging pre tenancy works in relation to special clauses agreed at offer point and ensuring timely completion
- Arranging the inventory and check in
- Preparing management information forms and transfer all information onto system
- Preparing welcome packs for the tenant including copies of manuals
- Meeting new tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Ensuring all new tenancies get off to the best start
- Oversee any snagging issues at the beginning of the tenancy
- Carrying out mid term property visits in line with our terms of business
- Prepare mid term reports to send to the landlord and feedback to the tenant if a breach has been noted
- Managing end of tenancy matters.
- Liaise with the CPM in regards to the return of the deposit, obtain dilapidation quotes and work jointly to close the tenancy in an efficient manner
- Checking completed works as required
- Reporting to landlord and tenant
- Ensure effective diary management
- Forward all invoices the same day they are received
- Arrange for post to be collected and forwarded where necessary
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong work and service "ethic"
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative, responsibility and ownership
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Have the desire to exceed clients and customers expectations
- Have a 'can do¬í attitude and adopt a proactive approach