Other Property Related Jobs
Basic Salary £15,000 - £20,000 (Depending on Experience)
We are currently seeking a Lettings Administrator to join an award winning Estate Agency based in Cranleigh.
Basic Salary Range £15,000 to £20,000 depending on experience.
Above all else we are looking for someone that provides excellent customer service and possesses great communication skills!
Day to day duties will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring the correct requirements for each Property being advertised
- Assisting with Mail outs
- Process new tenancies on behalf of office; producing tenancy agreements, booking check-ins and pre-tenancy works and issuing compliance documents to tenants and landlords.
- Producing renewal agreements, discussing end of tenancies, facilitating any tenancy changeovers
- Assisting in general office duties
- Covering the phones
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Uploading new instructions
- Compile Property particulars
- Checking tenancy agreements
- Liaising with tenants to arrange minor repairs with contractors
- Previous experience of working in Property.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Well-spoken with excellent knowledge of the English language
- Brilliant attention to detail with the ability to proof read, spell check and format to company standards
- ARLA (desirable but not essential)
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Team player and keen to get involved in a number of different tasks