Other Property Related Jobs
An exceptional opportunity to join a prestigious venue as part of the food and beverage team!
Salary £18,200 + 10% (Profit Related Pay) eligible after 3 month period
Zero Hour Contract with hours likely to be 40hrs/wk
As a Food and Beverage Assistant/Waiter/Waitress you will be responsible for assisting the Restaurant and Kitchen team to ensure a seamless 5 star service is delivered
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following;
- Experience of silver service dining preferred
- First Class customer service
- Enthusiasm for Food & Beverages with a positive approach to work
- Be flexible, work as part of a hard working team & have a willingness to learn
- Some experience of working in a restaurant or bar environment
- Fluent in English
As a Waiter you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Restaurant and Kitchen team to ensure seamless operation.
- Promptly greeting guests as they are seated and bring bread, butter and water to table.
- Continuously demonstrating sound menu knowledge to ensure that all orders are taken, checked and served in an impeccable manner.
- Removing used tableware between courses and provide tableware for the next course.
- Responding appropriately to guest requests. Communicating guest requests to managers as needed.
- Communicating with managers and host/hostess to assure efficient customer service.
- Knowledge of table numbers and seating arrangements.
- Assisting with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Being available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisors.
- Keeping the back of house areas clean and tidy, ensuring that all trays and glasses are clean and polished and kept in good order.
The successful Food and Beverage Waiter/Waitress will receive a competitive salary along with an award winning benefits package including:
- Discounted Food & Beverage during working hours.
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Training & Development
- Friendly working environment
- Fantastic Team
If you would like to be part of a fantastic team, working in superb surroundings, please do get in touch!